How to get this grant?
If you are a Singaporean Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to continue your digitalisation and productivity upgrading effort.
Are you eligible?
You need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have at least 30% local shareholding
- Purchase/lease/subscribe the IT solution(s) or equipment(s) to be used in Singapore.
What you'll need for application?
- Quotation from pre-approved vendor;
- Completed application form on BGP
HOW TO APPLY?
Simply fill up the form below or contact us at 6457 7991 from 9AM to 6PM (Weekdays), or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you very soon!
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME FOR CLAIMS DISBURSEMENT?
Claims are processed within 4-6 weeks from the submission of all required information.
Companies are encouraged to submit their claims after they have fully deployed, providing documents to show use of the solution for at least one month. Incomplete submissions will result in delays.
The Company must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment